With proper maintenance, industrial circuit breakers can last for decades. Crown ERAM’s technicians thoroughly inspect your switchgear with all applicable tests including:
- Visual inspection
- Electrical and mechanical operation
- Megger® insulation resistance testing
- Doble® insulation and discharge testing
- Micro-ohmmeter (contact resistance)
- Hi-Potential test
- Vacuum bottle integrity test
- High current injection of over-current devices
- Time testing/motion testing
We disassemble the breaker, clean components, and replace worn parts. The breaker is then reassembled and re-tested. Our machine shop fabricates replacement parts if necessary.
*Ask about a Crown ERAM circuit breaker maintenance contract for your plant.